Team Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Forum Rules
Download DevPro
Edit Profile
Usergroups
FAQ
Quick Tournaments
Private Messaging
The War Room
Latest topics
» The Dark Lord Is Back!
by TheDemonLokius July 29th 2013, 11:56 pm

» Commissions
by Dynastic02 June 30th 2013, 7:57 pm

» A tale to tell
by Dragonicflare7 June 16th 2013, 8:22 pm

» Send in the clowns!
by Shameless May 9th 2013, 1:12 am

» Question of the Day: Yugioh World??
by Omni~Mage May 7th 2013, 7:50 pm

» Yugioh The Gathering
by Rina~Sky May 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

» Signature Discovered, Frozen Lord of Ice
by TheDemonLokius May 7th 2013, 7:25 am

» Im done with this $%^*
by Rina~Sky May 6th 2013, 1:04 pm

Affiliates

Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is marjnelw

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 73 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drop Zone Galeforce

4 posters

Go down

Drop Zone Galeforce Empty Drop Zone Galeforce

Post by Cherche April 11th 2013, 4:12 pm

Gustos by themselves are mainly a defensive power, and most times out of six do they require your opponent killing your Gustos to get out plays.

Whatever the case, there is one monster in the deck that potentially hastens the speed of this deck: Gusto Griffin.

"If sent from the hand to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 "Gusto" Monster from your deck." While limited to only one used at a time per turn, this allows Gusto decks to use cards that include discard, or even SEND from hand costs to make plays without minusing too much.

--Main--

Monsters:

Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto x2
Musto, Oracle of Gusto x1
Caam, Serenity of Gusto x1
Mist Valley Soldier x1
Gusto Thunbolt x1
Gusto Codor x1
Gusto Gulldo x3
Winda, Priestess of Gusto x2
Gusto Grif x3
Kamui, Hope of Gusto x1
Gusto Squirro x1
Gusto Egul x3

Spells:

One for One x1
Heavy Storm x1
Creature Swap x3
Dark Hole x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Dark World Dealings x1
Contact with Gusto x1
Monster Reborn x1
Pot of Duality x2
Forbidden Lance x1
Shrine of Mist Valley x1

Traps:

Threatening Roar x1
Needle Ceiling x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Karma Cut x1
Liberty at Last! x1
Gusto Whirlwind x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Forced Ceasefire x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Divine Wrath x1
Solemn Warning x1

--Extra--
Scrap Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Daigusto Eguls x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Daigusto Sphreeze x2
Magical Android x1
Daigusto Gulldos x1
Daigusto Falcos x1
Number 39: Utopia x1
Lightning Chidori x1
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn x1
Daigusto Emeral x1
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction x1
Daigusto Phoenix x1

--Side--

Prime Material Dragon x1
Meklord Emperor Wisel x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Prohibition x1
Messenger of Peace x1

Chain Disappearance x1
Non-Fusion Area x1
Mask of Restrict x1
Imperial Iron Wall x2
Royal Decree x1
Gozen Match x1
Curse of Darkness x1
Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror x1

Toolbox Cards:

Non-Aggression Area
Dark Core
Mystical Fairy Elfuria (For Side)

If you've noticed, 45 CARDS?! ARE YOU INSANE?! I say no, because the deck thinnens out with its recruiters.

Let's discuss the deck a bit. Usually, the main focus of my deck involves beating the opponent with their own monsters, mainly through Creature Swap, Reeze, or Daigusto Sphreez's effect.

Some profiles I've seen don't make use of many Gustos, moreso hybriding with Psychics and whatnot, which is still good.

This deck uses just about every Gusto, the exceptions being Windaar, Sage of Gusto Gusto Falco, Blessings of Gusto, and Dust Storm of Gusto. Windaar involves beating an opponent's monster for pluses, but with 2k attack it'll be tough for him to actually accomplish the feat without a creature swap or two. Falco needs to be sent from the graveyard FACE-UP to get its effect, and it's main target would just be Kamui because of how it summons the monster FACE-DOWN, which I only have one of in this build. Blessings would usually be good, but I find myself recycling a bit too much to actually have 3 in the grave at one time. I could always find a place for it if I wanted to though. Dust Storm just allows your Gusto attacks to go through without impediment...but I'd rather just use S/T removal to handle potential threats. Oh? Are you saying that Necro Gardna might be a problem? But the deal is is that I usually don't find an opening to use Dust Storm the moment I get it soooo yeah.

I'll add more here about certain card choices:

Reeze: You don't want to draw into her. If you somehow do, then later on when you summon the 2nd copy you can Persona Blast the hand copy to the bottom of the deck to minimize costs AND get her back in the deck. Basically, a manual Creature Swap = good. Take your opponent's BLS Envoy instead of his measly Card Trooper also on the field. Be warned: If you swap herself with your opponent's monster, your opponent can use her effect on herself to swap back their swapped monster. Have a compulsory handy! Reeze + Egul is a common combination to get out Sphreez. 1900 raw power is also nice.

Musto: Effect Veiler for your turn if you have 1 Gusto in the grave. Helps out body Shien, Naturia Beast, and other potentially lockey monsters. 1800 raw power helps out in some cases.

Caam: Draw power. Also helps out more than Musto in recycling recruiters back into the deck.

Mist Valley Soldier: WTF THIS AIN'T GUSTO?! No, but it is a Lvl 4 WIND Tuner, and that helps in Synchroing for Sphreez AND Superior Riding/XyZing for Lightning Chidori. It's battle effect ain't too bad either, can bounce back a Zenmaines I guess.

Thunbolt: Useful in getting out Reeze (Your go-to-gal with this searcher), Caam, or Musto. Usually you'd banish itself to get its effect in the grave. Lvl 4 WIND = CHIDORIIIIII

Codor: Allows for the ease of Synchroing of Sphreez, with Gulldo. If this guy bodies a dude, you can summon a WIND Psychic with 1500 or less DEF. If you end up killing a Creature Swap'd Gusto (battle) recruiter with this dude, you can get not only Reeze, Caam, or Musto, but you can also get another search off of the battle recruiter, netting you a plus.

Kamui: Qualifies as a starter of the Gusto Defense Loop, even though it's a FLIP effect. If this monster somehow isn't destroyed by your turn, you can make a free Daigusto Gulldos with one cost already paid.

Squirro: If this guy gets destroyed by a card effect, it makes for a Superior Call'd Reeze. Combo this guy with Dark Hole, Torrential, or even Needle Ceiling w/ Shrine of Mist Valley for good results.

One for One: Instant Sphreez if used with Griffin (With Reeze and Egul in your deck). Discard (Send) Outlet for Griffin #1.

Dark World Dealings: Discard Outlet for Griffin #2 + Draw Power. It gives the opponent a card too, but meh.

Pot of Duality: If you know you're just going to be defending for the turn, this card helps widen out your plans and strats.

Shrine of Mist Valley: Assurance against Monster-destroying card effects. You can even combo this with Dark Hole, Torrential, etc. You net some neat extra summons if Gulldo or Squirro gets booted.

Needle Ceiling: It's like a flexible Torrential, even if you need to have 4 or more monsters. A bit situational, but it gets the job done. Since I usually set my recruiters, it's sometimes better for me to have this over Torrential (only Squirro and Gulldo can get their effects activated by that).

Karma Cut: Grapha on the field? The 2 other Graphas in the grave? Discard Outlet for Griffin #3 + Bye bye monster and graveyard copies.

Liberty at Last!: Say Flamvell Firedog on your opponent's field, and one recruiter on mine. When the SS'd 2nd FIRE monstro kills the 2nd recruiter, both the dog and that SS'd monster go bounce in the deck, and I get another Special Summon. You get the picture.

Forced Ceasefire: Discard Outlet for Griffin #4 + Trap Stun. Best going for game when you activate this.

Divine Wrath: Discard Outlet for Griffin #5 + All-around effect negator. You can topple a LADD with this.

This deck has a LOT of weaknesses, but those weaknesses should be covered by the side deck. Weaknesses include: Cards that stop effects happening in the graveyard, cards that removes monsters from play when they are destroyed, cards that prevent special summoning.

tl;dr? Please. But give me suggestions if you want, I'll look at your suggestions but it doesn't mean I'll use them.

Last edited by Cherche on April 18th 2013, 1:34 am; edited 9 times in total
Cherche
Cherche
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Drop Zone Galeforce Empty Re: Drop Zone Galeforce

Post by Rina~Sky April 11th 2013, 4:15 pm

i don't know if it has enough deck destruct...but then again Ive never built a deck like deck destruct before.
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherche April 11th 2013, 4:16 pm

Deck Destruct? If you mean like Monster/S/T Removal, hmm
Cherche
Cherche
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina~Sky April 11th 2013, 4:19 pm

Meaning i don't think you have enough "hey that's a nice card you have in your hand/deck... be ashamed if something happens to it (TuT)
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherche April 11th 2013, 4:28 pm

Too bad I only want 1 specific card to be discarded in this deck, rip Dragged Down
Cherche
Cherche
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaselessphantom April 11th 2013, 4:31 pm

No dark world dealings.
at best you will break even and you are still making your opponent more consistent.
that is if you get lucky enough to draw it well you have Griffon in hand.

ceaselessphantom
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina~Sky April 11th 2013, 4:34 pm

ceaselessphantom wrote:No dark world dealings.
at best you will break even and you are still making your opponent more consistent.

i have to agree with that...Dark World dealings could end up helping your opposition out more then hindering them
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherche April 11th 2013, 4:37 pm

Rina~Sky wrote:
ceaselessphantom wrote:No dark world dealings.

i have to agree with that...Dark World dealings could end up helping your opposition out more then hindering them

Ah this is pretty true, the same mentality is why I don't play Dark Bribes that often as I used to, heh

but for some reason yeah sometimes I would be counting on luckily drawing a Griffin : P
Cherche
Cherche
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina~Sky April 11th 2013, 4:49 pm

If you do run it main 3 griffins. That's the only way i think it could be viable.

that or run more discard effect monsters
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni~Mage April 11th 2013, 11:50 pm

No Phoenix Wing Wind Blast makes me sad, Cherche.
Omni~Mage
Omni~Mage
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherche April 12th 2013, 2:18 am

Ooooh that card seems cute, I'll be sure to look into that
Cherche
Cherche
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member