Team Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Forum Rules
Download DevPro
Edit Profile
Usergroups
FAQ
Quick Tournaments
Private Messaging
The War Room
Latest topics
» The Dark Lord Is Back!
by TheDemonLokius July 29th 2013, 11:56 pm

» Commissions
by Dynastic02 June 30th 2013, 7:57 pm

» A tale to tell
by Dragonicflare7 June 16th 2013, 8:22 pm

» Send in the clowns!
by Shameless May 9th 2013, 1:12 am

» Question of the Day: Yugioh World??
by Omni~Mage May 7th 2013, 7:50 pm

» Yugioh The Gathering
by Rina~Sky May 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

» Signature Discovered, Frozen Lord of Ice
by TheDemonLokius May 7th 2013, 7:25 am

» Im done with this $%^*
by Rina~Sky May 6th 2013, 1:04 pm

Affiliates

Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is marjnelw

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 73 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question of the Day: Yugioh World??

5 posters

Go down

Question of the Day: Yugioh World?? Empty Question of the Day: Yugioh World??

Post by Shameless April 27th 2013, 12:19 pm

Imagine if reality was exactly like the YuGiOh! Universe. You can pick any of the 5 universes that YuGiOh! has generated (Original YuGiOh, all the to...Zexal....), and then describe what you think your life would be like.

Rules:
1) The only aspect that you can "change" about your "life in the YuGiOh" realm is your fascination with this card game...you cannot change ANYTHING else about it. Imagine it's actually reality----this is NOT an RP
2) You MUST take into account your decks, your play style, your skill, etc etc....Again, this is reality, not an RP. Thus, no CoCs (made up decks), and no calling out a deck that you don't own/use/will ever use within reason
3) The deck you pick, in rule 3, MUST pertain to its era. No random XYZs in the GX era. (Remember, the non-specific heroes were released in 5D's)
4) You are NOT allowed to assume that your life will intertwine with that Era's main character and/or main plot. The YuGiOh Universe is GIGANTIC...life isn't that lucky. (only exception to this is the GX Era, since everything happens on one tiny island)

So....what would your life be like?
Shameless
Shameless
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day: Yugioh World?? Empty Re: Question of the Day: Yugioh World??

Post by Rina~Sky April 28th 2013, 2:00 am

If i got a choice in what yugioh world i could live in it would be the 5Ds world for i love that show over all the other ones. I would love to ether A build my own custom Duel Runner or just own a Duel Runner and do turbo duels. As far as decks go i would use my Syncro deck i currently have but i would also love to use a completed gusto deck *currently building one FYI* for i play defensively then strike out when the time is right to do so. As far as how my life would be...i probably would not be so annoyed with the game as i am now in the Real World because just about all the decks would be balanced in some way *as they seam to be in the show*. If by chance i happen to meet Yusai or Aki i would so be like a fan girl over them and would try to be good friends with them and duel with them all the time. Then, if i got REALLY LUCKY, go on a date with Yusai Embarassed .... that is assuming i ever got to meet him though *tee hee*.
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day: Yugioh World?? Empty Re: Question of the Day: Yugioh World??

Post by JasonRy8 April 28th 2013, 5:49 pm

XD XD. Also for me, is the 5Ds world. though if synchros were usable in the zexal world, XD.
JasonRy8
JasonRy8
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Ken April 29th 2013, 9:41 pm

Honestly, I'd choose the 5d's world as well. I would most likely stick to ground duels, using my Gishkis. Since everyone in that world seemed to have forgot about ritual monsters, I'm sure it would be a shock to majority of the duelist I face.

I'd have Duel Runner just for the convenience, and for turbo duels, I'd use my regular Ice Barrier deck. Hopefully there wold be a speed spell version of Medallion and Triangle of the Ice Barriers.

Sir Ken
Sir Ken
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni~Mage April 30th 2013, 10:27 pm

Zexal.

Because I enjoy those duel gazers a bit TOO much.
Omni~Mage
Omni~Mage
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless May 1st 2013, 10:26 am

Only one and a half of you actually described what your life would be like in these eras <.<
Shameless
Shameless
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina~Sky May 1st 2013, 10:08 pm

Omni~Mage wrote:Zexal.

Im disappointing in you omni. for shame >Sad
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Ken May 2nd 2013, 12:51 am

I guess I should answer the other half since I'm back.

I know I'd enter a couple of tournaments, just to see how good I am and depending on the outcome I could see my life there heading in different ways. If I was successful, I'd keep at it until I became somewhat famous locally. I don't think I would aim for the world championships or anything since that's a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Eventually I think tired of the tournament scene and hopefully by then my moderate fame would land me a job as either an actor or special lecturer at the Duel Academy in New Domino City.
Sir Ken
Sir Ken
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni~Mage May 4th 2013, 11:25 pm

Rina~Sky wrote:

Having haters means you're doing something right.
Omni~Mage
Omni~Mage
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina~Sky May 6th 2013, 12:36 am

Omni~Mage wrote:
Rina~Sky wrote:

who said i hate you i wuv you to much to hate you
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni~Mage May 7th 2013, 7:50 pm

Rina~Sky wrote:
Omni~Mage wrote:
Rina~Sky wrote:

who said i hate you i wuv you to much to hate you

If you say so......
Omni~Mage
Omni~Mage
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down