Team Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Forum Rules
Download DevPro
Edit Profile
Usergroups
FAQ
Quick Tournaments
Private Messaging
The War Room
Latest topics
» The Dark Lord Is Back!
by TheDemonLokius July 29th 2013, 11:56 pm

» Commissions
by Dynastic02 June 30th 2013, 7:57 pm

» A tale to tell
by Dragonicflare7 June 16th 2013, 8:22 pm

» Send in the clowns!
by Shameless May 9th 2013, 1:12 am

» Question of the Day: Yugioh World??
by Omni~Mage May 7th 2013, 7:50 pm

» Yugioh The Gathering
by Rina~Sky May 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

» Signature Discovered, Frozen Lord of Ice
by TheDemonLokius May 7th 2013, 7:25 am

» Im done with this $%^*
by Rina~Sky May 6th 2013, 1:04 pm

Affiliates

Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is marjnelw

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 73 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!...

+3
Cherche
TheDemonLokius
SolaceBuster
7 posters

Go down

Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!... Empty Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!...

Post by SolaceBuster April 22nd 2013, 6:55 pm

...Well, I'm not quite sure what exactly i should write, but I'm gonna write incoherent sentences down like I'm drunk so you get a better idea of what I'm about.

My dueling career started when I was in the 3rd grade. It wasn't much of a "career" seeing how no one could give a fuck and i just collected a horde of cards. A few years later we moved from that house and since I had believed that yugioh was a thing of my past, i decided to get rid of those cards. That was one of my single biggest mistakes of my life. I had so much great stuff in those two shoe-boxes I cry a little just thinking about it. I'm a terrible person and i should be exiled. I'm sorry. But if there's one thing i remember about those cards, it's that I loved the machines the most <3.

Fast Forward many years later.

Me and my close friend are chilling outside doing whatever because screw the system, and another random friend comes by and says "Hey! You guys wanna play with us?". I look and bam. There it is. Four dudes are playing yugioh and my friend starts playing with the 5th guy. All these feels from my childhood of not having the friends to play and being alone hit me like a truck. I could play yugioh again! But for some god awful reason, that version of me decided to be "cool" and not play, just watch. The exciting but awful feeling of just sitting by and watching continued for about 2, 2 1/2 months i guess.

Fast Forward a bit more.

Today was the day. I had told my friend over the weekend I kinda wanted to play with them but i had no cards. He was ecstatic of course, and proceeded to make me a slapstick deck around the one theme i suggested. Machines. Before you knew it he comes by monday and shows me his creation. For the love of god and all things holy it was the worst thing that ever graced the earth, but i loved it. It was my very own yugioh deck. The theme was mostly "spam fodder monster/tokens before you die, + some ancient gears". Over time after trading and the rare visit to a legit card shop, I had created an Ancient Gear deck that could actually play for shit. Go me!

Fast Forward a year, to right now.

The world is on the verge of collapse. The human race barely surviving the onslaught of the Karakuri invasion. Mermails, Lightsworns, Darkworlds, Heroes, Psychics, and even Quasar himself have fallen to the horde. At the helm is I, the one true robotic god! I have collected many decks for my liking. Jurracs, Zombies, Vylons, Agents, Madolce, and Hazy Flames beckon at my call. Such is the way of peons. Who is at the leader of the group? Karakuri. Who lands on the beach first, and never retreats, never surrenders? Karakuri. Who's synchro spam is so fast, even Incarnate Dragons look as slow as Dark Scorpians? Motherfucking Karakuri. Many people have made offers for my deck, even one going up to 200 dollars, but Karakuri cannot be bought. They are born. The electric spark inside my churning metallic heart was the catalyst that let me simply touch the gods that are Karakuri. We will see the day, when even the mighty Incarnate Dragons will grovel at our feet and join our ranks! Karakuri will be the fastest! Karakuri will be the strongest! Karakrui will stand the test of time, and stand on the ashes of those inferior! KARAKURI WILL PREVAIL! ALL HAIL THE KARAKURI!!

p.s. If you're wondering where my Ancient Gears are in all of this, they're sitting in the corner of my room. They're to damn slow for my meta-as-fuck mentality Very Happy

p.s.s. I do enjoy playing slower, fun, derpy decks. But when my game face is on...you know who's on my team...
SolaceBuster
SolaceBuster
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!... Empty Re: Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!...

Post by TheDemonLokius April 22nd 2013, 7:36 pm

Er... I have nothing to say to that, bravo... you managed to amuse me with that...

~TD, Loki
TheDemonLokius
TheDemonLokius
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!... Empty Re: Hello! I'm SolaceBuster, and here's a bit about me!...

Post by SolaceBuster April 22nd 2013, 7:38 pm

thanks! i'm so hyper right now i was writing that down with incredible speed. God i think im shaking...
SolaceBuster
SolaceBuster
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherche April 22nd 2013, 8:10 pm

Ooooh Very Nice Intro Solace, welcome
Cherche
Cherche
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless April 22nd 2013, 9:44 pm

Looks like Solace doesnt realize his biggest threat is an ingenious zombie master, who uses a combinations of seriously underrated cards...*insert evil laugh here*

Anyway, welcome and such.
Shameless
Shameless
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaceBuster April 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm

Shameless wrote:Looks like Solace doesnt realize his biggest threat is an ingenious zombie master, who uses a combinations of seriously underrated cards...*insert evil laugh here*

you're cute, but the karakuri warpath knows no bounds. machines will rule these lands, not the undead of fools that fall to our might! KARAKURI UNITE!
SolaceBuster
SolaceBuster
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina~Sky April 23rd 2013, 12:41 am

Welcome to the Forums Solace (^_^)
Rina~Sky
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDemonLokius April 23rd 2013, 7:10 am

SolaceBuster wrote:
Shameless wrote:Looks like Solace doesnt realize his biggest threat is an ingenious zombie master, who uses a combinations of seriously underrated cards...*insert evil laugh here*

you're cute, but the karakuri warpath knows no bounds. machines will rule these lands, not the undead of fools that fall to our might! KARAKURI UNITE!

Er... If your kuri fell to my laval you have no chance against shameless.
TheDemonLokius
TheDemonLokius
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaceBuster April 23rd 2013, 2:57 pm

TheDemonLokius wrote:
SolaceBuster wrote:

Er... If your kuri fell to my laval you have no chance against shameless.

shhhh...I have to raise my karakuri's spirits! If they see my weakness they'll destroy me!
SolaceBuster
SolaceBuster
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless April 23rd 2013, 6:56 pm

3 Cards I always use and abuse, my super secret teched Sides. It works quite well on synchro and especially on XYZ heavy decks. If I get either or in my first hand, and if I go first, I'd win by sheer default.

Omni knows these sides well, as he's fallen countless times to them.
Shameless
Shameless
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni~Mage April 24th 2013, 3:32 pm

How have I, a fellow Kuri user, not seen this yet?

Tbh, this story brought manly tears to my eyes. You are welcomed with open arms.
Omni~Mage
Omni~Mage
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SolaceBuster April 25th 2013, 8:53 am

Omni~Mage wrote:How have I, a fellow Kuri user, not seen this yet?

Tbh, this story brought manly tears to my eyes. You are welcomed with open arms.

Thank you! At least someone appreciates the soliloquy I slaved away to write :')
SolaceBuster
SolaceBuster
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonicflare7 April 27th 2013, 12:07 pm

Welcome, to the world!
Dragonicflare7
Dragonicflare7
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum