Menu
Forum Rules
Download DevPro
Edit Profile
Usergroups
FAQ
Quick Tournaments
Private Messaging
The War Room
Latest topics
» The Dark Lord Is Back!
by TheDemonLokius July 29th 2013, 11:56 pm

» Commissions
by Dynastic02 June 30th 2013, 7:57 pm

» A tale to tell
by Dragonicflare7 June 16th 2013, 8:22 pm

» Send in the clowns!
by Shameless May 9th 2013, 1:12 am

» Question of the Day: Yugioh World??
by Omni~Mage May 7th 2013, 7:50 pm

» Yugioh The Gathering
by Rina~Sky May 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

» Signature Discovered, Frozen Lord of Ice
by TheDemonLokius May 7th 2013, 7:25 am

» Im done with this $%^*
by Rina~Sky May 6th 2013, 1:04 pm

Affiliates



Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is marjnelw

Our users have posted a total of 475 messages in 73 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


A... foolish request

Go down

A... foolish request

Post by Dragonicflare7 on April 12th 2013, 1:03 pm

If anyone is willing to help me i'd love a card sleeve design of scrap dragon Very Happy
avatar
Dragonicflare7
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 28
Location : In the scrapyard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Rina~Sky on April 12th 2013, 1:09 pm

i can draw you up some...but i wont have any incentive to finish it cuz of my life and such...less I'm paid...know that it would be an Orica style sleeve...sorry if I'm inconvenient. Sad

_________________
~ Let my light charm your heart so that we may ascend to the heavens ~
-Rina



Rule 60: Courage is a special kind of knowledge: the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared. (David Ben-Gurion)

IBAR
*Irritated Beyond All Reason*
avatar
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Dragonicflare7 on April 12th 2013, 1:11 pm

:I i'd find a way to pay you if i could but i am jobless... and my hugs and baking don't work towards much. Don't worry about it i can steal something from deviantart.
avatar
Dragonicflare7
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 28
Location : In the scrapyard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Rina~Sky on April 12th 2013, 1:13 pm

Dragonicflare7 wrote::I i'd find a way to pay you if i could but i am jobless... and my hugs and baking don't work towards much. Don't worry about it i can steal something from deviantart.

for members of ice you would get a discount and it wouldn't cost you that much...i just have no way of accepting money at this time

_________________
~ Let my light charm your heart so that we may ascend to the heavens ~
-Rina



Rule 60: Courage is a special kind of knowledge: the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared. (David Ben-Gurion)

IBAR
*Irritated Beyond All Reason*
avatar
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Dragonicflare7 on April 12th 2013, 1:15 pm

Rina~Sky wrote:
Dragonicflare7 wrote::I i'd find a way to pay you if i could but i am jobless... and my hugs and baking don't work towards much. Don't worry about it i can steal something from deviantart.

for members of ice you would get a discount and it wouldn't cost you that much...i just have no way of accepting money at this time

I don't trust paypal
avatar
Dragonicflare7
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 28
Location : In the scrapyard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Rina~Sky on April 12th 2013, 1:51 pm

Dragonicflare7 wrote:
Rina~Sky wrote:
Dragonicflare7 wrote::I i'd find a way to pay you if i could but i am jobless... and my hugs and baking don't work towards much. Don't worry about it i can steal something from deviantart.

for members of ice you would get a discount and it wouldn't cost you that much...i just have no way of accepting money at this time

I don't trust paypal

well i don't even know how to use the pay pall system so its even more difficult (^_^)

_________________
~ Let my light charm your heart so that we may ascend to the heavens ~
-Rina



Rule 60: Courage is a special kind of knowledge: the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared. (David Ben-Gurion)

IBAR
*Irritated Beyond All Reason*
avatar
Rina~Sky
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Dragonicflare7 on April 12th 2013, 3:18 pm

Rina~Sky wrote:
Dragonicflare7 wrote:
Rina~Sky wrote:
Dragonicflare7 wrote::I i'd find a way to pay you if i could but i am jobless... and my hugs and baking don't work towards much. Don't worry about it i can steal something from deviantart.

for members of ice you would get a discount and it wouldn't cost you that much...i just have no way of accepting money at this time

I don't trust paypal

well i don't even know how to use the pay pall system so its even more difficult (^_^)
I think it accesses your bank account to send funds into it by other paypal members for jobs and services...meh
avatar
Dragonicflare7
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 28
Location : In the scrapyard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by CaptainAmerica on April 12th 2013, 3:52 pm

I can definitely hook you up. Gimme a few. Smile

_________________

Stars and Stripes!

avatar
CaptainAmerica
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 28
Location : El Paso, TX

View user profile http://teamice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by CaptainAmerica on April 12th 2013, 5:05 pm

How's this?


_________________

Stars and Stripes!

avatar
CaptainAmerica
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 28
Location : El Paso, TX

View user profile http://teamice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Dragonicflare7 on April 12th 2013, 5:39 pm

sweetness
avatar
Dragonicflare7
Team Ice Veteran Member
Team Ice Veteran Member

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 28
Location : In the scrapyard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by OneShot on April 12th 2013, 5:41 pm

Jesse!!!! Make the border the top layer!!! My OCD!!!

_________________


I created the Shark Drake OTK™️ - Let no one tell you otherwise.
avatar
OneShot
Team Ice Moderator
Team Ice Moderator

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by CaptainAmerica on April 12th 2013, 6:55 pm

no.

request fulfilled, locking

_________________

Stars and Stripes!

avatar
CaptainAmerica
Team Ice Administrator
Team Ice Administrator

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 28
Location : El Paso, TX

View user profile http://teamice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A... foolish request

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum